Thursday, April 7, 2011

Living on lentils, morning dew, and good karma

Photo by Jet in the Box. Spring Colors Week on Poppytalk

I was just reading a post from Being More With Less. It was about living a simple life that makes you happy- choosing to be happy with enough. I have been getting plenty of work lately. I have more money saved than I have had in a long time. I am very grateful and try not to take it for granted- If I broke an arm or leg, my life would change for the worse since my job is so physical. That being said, I want to enjoy my summer. I am willing to turn down more and be happy with enough. Luckily, I am to the point where I can be selective with the amount of hours I work- it's a lot easier to go to work when you can choose your schedule. I can't wait to lay in the sun with a stack of magazines and listen to music from the 70's.