Friday, October 21, 2011

Greedy

 I have been fighting with Martha Stewarts' magazine company for over 2 weeks. When I renewed my subscription I was given a free gift subscription for a friend. I also had a 10% off coupon for my subscription. When I looked at my credit card statement, they didn't give me the 10% off and then I got a bill for my gift subscription. I sent emails to explain and got back ones saying that I was wrong. So I finally said cancel my subscription and credit me my money for subscription for 2012- they said they would. I feel like they make it so difficult so people will just give in and pay it. Now I get to tell my friend that she's not getting the magazine- it makes me look cheap, like she's not worth the $27. Keep your pretty picture magazine, with your too complex recipes and useless tips. Your greed has ruined our relationship.